Python is a new era programming language. It is an object-oriented, advanced-level programming language that uses influential semantics. This beautiful and remarkable language was developed by Guido van Rossum. It is a widely used and reliable programming language across the globe. Python backs modules and packages, which motivates program modularity and code reuse. This language is essential for people who are looking forward to making their career in the IT sector. Python has an exceptionally optimized byte compiler and supports the library, which makes Python codes run faster. Python is a very straightforward language for creating various applications. It uses less code to perform the same task as compared to languages like JAVA, C, C++, and many others. It is very user-friendly and a crucial programming language.
Advantages of Python
- Simple to Use– Although python is a high-level language, it uses simple English language in its coding. It is very easy to learn and execute.
- Open source Language– Python is an Open Source Interface certified open-source language. It is free to download and use. So, it’s widely popular and famous.
- Understandable Language– Python is an interpreted language which means it executes the code line by line. This feature makes it easy to use and helps in rectifying any problem quickly and hassle-free.
- Convenient– Python runs on almost every platform without making any changes in the original code. So, it’s widely accepted and used.
- Improves Productivity– Python makes work productive. This language can be used to get more work done by writing less code.
A Python programmer uses the language for searching, constituting, and delivering projects. It produces more outcomes by writing less code. Python programming language is a very easy and simple language to pick up and learn. This language is used in various fields. It is used in web designing, creating data management software, game development, business enhancement, CAD applications, Scientific and Numeric Applications, and various other things. Thus it makes this language very essential for Multinational companies. Hence, in turn, it creates a huge amount of jobs. Just by learning this language, a person can earn a very decent living.
Python is a language that is not only easy to learn but also pays a handsome amount of money. The average salary of an experienced Python developer in India is about Rs 11,50,000.
Python is an essential language and has huge demand. There are various Python training courses available. It’s available in both online and offline modes. These courses are very easy to learn because of the subtle nature of the language. There are various online platforms where one can learn python. These platforms are very well programmed for both seasonal programmers and newcomers. There are various books available in the market which can easily guide a novice. There are various youtube channels and online learning platforms which can serve this purpose too. There are some good platforms such as Cobra, Unacademy, Gradeup, and many others. These platforms can be very useful for learning one of the essential languages, python.